Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Zurich

So Zurich was a blast...I really did'nt know what to expect but found everyone I met to be very cool and the city itself probably the cleanest Iv'e ever seen. The only drawback was how expensive everything was. We did'nt win the Art Clash competition but we were probably too drunk to have made it through the final rounds anyway. Luckily we got to hang out with some great artists and managed to drop a wall before catching out flight home (which we nearly missed).

Here are some flicks of what went down. In an attempt to keep this blog as professional as possible, I'll keep it art related...



A group shot of the competing teams...



The competition in full swing. This was the 'construction' round.



The 'guestbook'.



A quick paint on the last day at a great spot. Thanks to Cutterskink for the snaps...







I decided to paint a dude with a Cuckoo clock for a head (like you do). When my friend Jasik saw it he told me racial steriotyping is always a good basis for art! I hope I haven't offended anyone.



Groupies...



Finished. Now RUN back to the airport!



We clocked this at passport control which made us literally cry with laughter so a snap was in order.

No comments: